Metro Enforcement is always looking for quality people to join our team of dedicated security professionals.
With over 30 years of experience in the security industry, we have an edge over the competition. We have retained the same customers for over 15 years. Client longevity of this type is typically unheard of in our industry.
We employ armed and unarmed officers, with positions at stationary sites as well as motor patrol.
Our qualifications for employment include the following, at minimum:
- must be a US citizen or an alien lawfully authorized to work in the United States
- must pass a background check
- must have an honorable discharge from military (if served)
- must be at least 18 years of age (21 for some positions)
- must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., home phone or cell phone)
- must have reliable means of transportation to and from work
- must possess a valid drivers license
- must be able to effectively speak, read, and write English
- must furnish black socks and plain-toed black shoes in good condition, to be worn with uniform
- if employed full-time, must be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed, including weekends and holidays
- if hired for an armed position, you must possess a valid hand gun permit and have your own firearm
Upload Your Resume or Submit an Online Application
You are one step closer to becoming a part of an exclusive team of professionals